Thursday, July 16, 2009

Post Surgery Day 2

Sleeping in my bed last night wasn't to bad but I did wake up a few times feeling like my body was in awkward position.  I normally sleep on my left side and to sleep on my back with a pillow under my leg is very weird.  The leg seemed to be a little more stiff this morning but I think it is because I have not walked yet today nor have I sat down and had it bent a little.  

I have loosened the soft cast and removed it this morning in order to let my leg breathe as well as to put some ice on my knee.  I can hardly feel the ice because from my thigh to my angle they have wrapped me like a mummy in ace bandages.  I was told not to touch those bandages so I will just keep the ice on top of the bandages and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment