Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 11

Today was another day in which I did not have a very big appetite for lunch.   I am eating my eggs and toast after my workouts (at around 11 am) and it seems to give me enough fuel for several hours.  I did my 5 mile outside run today and I actually finished in my best time on this hilly course -  I completed the 5 miles in 45.32 for a 9:06 average pace which is where I need to be if I want to complete a half marathon in under 2 hours. 

I've been wearing my heart rate monitor on the runs and checking the data but am still trying to figure out how to analyze it and use to to improve my training. If there are any avid runners out there who train with heart rate monitors, I welcome your advice.



Food And Exercise



Calories



No comments:

Post a Comment