Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 15

I just completed 2 weeks of My Challenge To Me.  Last week I ran 5 times and completed 24.62 miles.   I am starting to see changes in my physical appearance.  My face is  thinning out and I can also see my rib cage and mid section losing body fat.  I will do anther weight check next week since I am not home to use my scale.

Today we are in Cozumel Mexico.   Since the boat is docked I decided I was going to go for a run and then I would train legs and chest.   It is very hard to train in the gym when the ship is moving especially if you are trying to do squats and lunges.   I was feeling really strong on my run this morning and knocked out 5 miles in a 8:39 average pace.  If I can start to run 10 mile training runs at that pace I will reach my goal of completing a half marathon under 2 hours.  After the run I went and had my Arden's Garden Paradise juice to give me a boost to go weight train.  I had a great workout this morning and was ready to go about the rest of my day.  


Food And Exercise



Calories


No comments:

Post a Comment