Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 8

A strange thing seems to be happening with my food intake.   I seem to be less hungry throughout the day after I have a large juice in the morning.   Today I did not have my usual eggs after my workout and I was not starving.   I had a large burrito bowl from Willy's for lunch and it filled me up until dinner.   My overall calorie intake over the last few days has under 2000 total calories which is not normal for me.  With that said, I am not restricting my self from eating at any time in the day - I just haven't had a big appetite.

I do not know if this is from the foods I am eating or from the exercising.  I am going to monitor this more closely this week because I want to make sure I am getting enough food for my muscles to grow.

Food And Exercise



Calories


No comments:

Post a Comment