Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 19

I am looking forward to my long run this weekend to see how my legs respond to the increase in mileage over the last few weeks.   I don't know whether my legs will feel fatigue or will the extra mileage I put in give me more endurance.

Today is a lifting day and I am going to try to mix in some new exercises to target some other areas on my shoulders and triceps.   I feel like my triceps are holding my back my bench press capabilities and not allowing me to build my chest.  I am going to start to do more dips and add close grip bench presses to every triceps workout.  I think all the cable exercise are good for definition but they are not helping me build size and strength.   

I have been drinking a lot of water since being on The Rock Boat.  I used to drink a lot of Crystal Light and I am not really missing it.   I think if I throw in some cranberry juice mixed with sparkling water every few days it will help me from missing flavored drinks.

Food And Exercise



Calories


No comments:

Post a Comment