Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 18

It was good to get back into my daily routine at home.  I woke up and had my water with apple cider vinegar and made one of my Vitamix shakes.  I decided to rework my back and biceps at the gym today because on the last day of the cruise I did not have a good training session.  The ship was rocking a good bit and I was getting a headache so I could not train my back and biceps to the level I wanted.  

I did some 400 meter sprints to finish the workout.  My legs felt great after running 23 miles over the last 4 days.  I think I might try kicking the sprints speeds up to 8.0 on the treadmill next week.  If I can complete those then it is time to try some 800 meter sprints at a lower speed.

I think I am going to change my outside running schedule a little.  I think on the Tuesday run I am going to look to find a flat course where I can run 6 miles. On Thursday I am going to keep my same 5 mile hill run but add 1 more mile.  This will give me a good balance to work on speed and the endurance of fighting through hills.

Food And Exercise


Calories


No comments:

Post a Comment