Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 13

Today is the first day of Rock Boat XV.   It is crazy to think that we have been doing the Rock Boat for the last 15 years.  The internet on the Cruise Ship is very much like dial up so I will not be able to post in real time each day.  I am just about 2 weeks into My Challenge To Me so I thought I should post a weight check today since I will be unable to do it on Day 14.  I weighed 181 today which meant I dropped 2 1/2 pounds since last week and 4 pounds since I started the challenge.   I feel like this is good progress.  I am about 10 pounds away from where I want to be so I can imagine each week I will be losing very small amounts of weight.


Today is also the first day I had to eat my plant based foods while traveling away from home.  Airports can be a challenge to find healthy food options especially for breakfast.  The eggs are either greasy or they are not made with real eggs.  Normally I would get a bagel with cream cheese but today I found a store that sold Odwalla juices.  At least this was close to what my normal food consumption is for an early morning meal.  I would have to wait another 5 hours before I boarded the Norwegian Pearl and could eat again.  I have brought some Arden's Garden juices with me so that I can start my days with a healthy juice.

The first day turned out quite well.   I found myself eating a lot of rice and salad to fill me up and I just drank water with all my meals.  My overall calorie intake was low because I did not have my homemade juice and eggs for breakfast.  We will see if I can keep this up for 3 more days.

Food And Exercise


Calories




No comments:

Post a Comment