Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 12

Today I had a very good cardio workout.   I did 30 minutes of 400 meter sprints on the treadmill and completed 3.43 miles for a 8:46 average pace.  I am hoping that doing these sprints will help me in 2 areas.  I think it will help build my overall speed for my longer runs including running a half marathon under 2 hours as well as burn more calories in a shorter period of time.   On my weight training days I only have time for 30 minutes of cardio so I have to really try to push myself during those 30 minutes.

Tomorrow I leave for The Rock Boat and it will be interesting to see if I can find enough plant based food on the ship for my meals.  I have packed some Arden's Garden juices to allow me to have my morning juice to start my day.   I might not be able to post from the ship but I will be logging all my meals and exercises.

Food And Exercise


Calories




No comments:

Post a Comment