Monday, January 19, 2015

First Week

It's been 7 days since I started My Challenge To Me.   I can honestly say I feel so much better each day.   I have a lot more energy throughout the day and I can start to see changes to my body.  I do not miss eating meat and my appetite appears to be reducing as well.

I ran 19.61 miles this week which is a little bit less than I would have liked but I did not want to go out and injure myself the first week.  I got in 3 gym workouts and was able train all the body parts.

During the first week I lost a total 1.5 pounds.  I started at 185 pounds and I now weigh 184.5.  This is about what I expected would happen over the first week.  I did not expect to see large numbers because  I am only about 10 -15 pounds away from my target weight.

I will track my weight on a weekly basis and I will get a body fat and BMI number after completing 4 weeks of training.


No comments:

Post a Comment